Skyhook Games is a well-established studio working with key publishers both on game development and with an internal outsourcing group. Built on the back of years of experience in simulation and open-world, we have an opportunity for a Remote Contract UI Designer to work on multiple projects for PC, console and VR. This role is offered fully remote worldwide. The contract length is negotiable.
If you are an experienced UI Designer, looking to take the leap in to cutting edge technology, pushing open-world to the limits and helping create a pivotal experience of exploration and discovery, reach out to us and be part of our world!
About Skyhook Games Studio
Skyhook Games is experiencing a high level of growth making this a great time to join the team. We are based in the trendy “Baltic Triangle” area of Liverpool City Centre and offer flexible working schedules, as well as a collaborative, supportive culture.
Aside from our exciting growth plans, the best thing about Skyhook Games is the people. We offer a fun, creative and inclusive place to work and are passionate about flexibility and providing a work/life balance for all our team. We offer an improved benefits package including extra holidays, an additional buy and sell holiday scheme, contributory pension, regular social events, flexible working hours, free parking, remote working options and ongoing training.
What will you do?
- Develop, maintain and iterate screen designs / flows with the broader game design and player experience in mind
- Implement these in our game engines (Unity and Unreal)
- Produce visual assets like textures, icons, buttons, HUDs etc
- Maintain and improve existing UI
- Contribute to the UX of our in-house tools
What skills do you need?
- Strong sense for composition, typography, look & feel, and usability
- Well versed in pixel and vector graphics creation
- Experience in front-end development
Nice to haves:
- Multiplayer experience
- VR experience
If you have the skills and are up for the ultimate open-world challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Skyhook Games are an equal opportunities employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce and inclusive environment. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with a disability.