We are looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Coordinator, with a passion for games, to join our growing team. Strong communication skills are a must, as well as being familiar with a variety of sourcing and selection solutions.
About Skyhook Games Studio
This is such an exciting time to join Skyhook Games and we are currently on the lookout for superstars to join our growing team. Our studio is based in the trendy “Baltic Triangle” area of Liverpool City Centre and we offer flexible working schedules as well as a collaborative, supportive culture.
Aside from our exciting growth plans, the best thing about Skyhook Games is the people. We offer a fun, creative and inclusive place to work and are passionate about flexibility and providing a work/life balance for all our team. We offer an improved benefits package including extra holidays, an additional buy and sell holiday scheme, contributory pension, flexible working hours, free parking, remote working options and ongoing training.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinating all outsourcing recruitment activities and ‘work for hire’ requirements within Skyhook
- Sourcing, identifying and coordinating talent into our studio at all levels
- Develop recruitment strategies to support the end-to-end recruitment process by working with managers and internal departments to source high quality candidates
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates to support the achievement of our growth ambitions
- Utilising social media, various job boards and platforms to directly source a high calibre of candidates
- Proactively source, screen and develop a talent pool of candidates
- Advertising positions, CV and telephone screening and supplying suitable candidate to hiring managers
- Assisting the production team in regards to all outsourcing support and logistics of contracts
- Identifying project needs and ensuring the pipeline of vetted candidates is maintained in an efficient, compliant and cost-effective manner
- Building relationships with candidates and develop company and project knowledge to enable ongoing growth
- Assisting the team with any issues that may arise
- Managing candidate applications efficiently and professionally and provide a positive candidate experience
- Following market trends to gain the best knowledge within the market and candidate attraction
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proven experience within a similar recruitment or resourcing role, preferably within the gaming or creative sector
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates using various tools and methods
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage own workload within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise own tasks
- A strong eye for detail
Not essential, but it helps if you have:
- Experience of working with remote teams and multiple gaming platforms
- Knowledge of fundamental 3D art disciplines
- Previous exposure to art outsourcing, or recruitment within the games industry
Skyhook Games are an equal opportunities employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce and inclusive environment. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with a disability.