Duration of contract
3 months contract, to be reviewed for extension.
Skyhook Games is a growing games development and art outsourcing studio dedicated to delivering high-quality services to the gaming industry. We work with some of the biggest names in the gaming world and pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, creativity and reliability. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a QA Tester to join our team and work across our multiple projects.
Create realistic 3D foliage and other vegetation models for use in game.
What will you do?
- Craft high-quality 3D foliage assets, considering technical and gameplay constraints
- Adhere to art style guide, but where necessary, plan and gather references for assets
- Collaborate with Technical Art on procedural rules
- Continuously seek feedback to uphold high artistic standards
What skills/qualifications do you need?
- A portfolio showcasing nature and vegetation artworks
- Expertise in SpeedTree is a must, 3D software (e.g. 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender), Z-Brush, Photoshop, Substance Designer & Painter
- Strong grasp of composition, form, colour, light and detail
- Familiarity with PBR workflow and shader techniques in modern game engines
- Self-motivated, organised and team-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Unreal Engine 5 experience
- Experience with console platform development
- Knowledge in other art disciplines
To apply, please forward your CV & cover letter to [email protected].
Skyhook Games are an equal opportunities employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce and inclusive environment. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with a disability.